Sunday, July 02, 2006

An ode to my girlfriend

On sunny days and moonlit nights
Through the rains and in the droughts;
You keep coming and you keep coming
In dreams, in sleeps and in endless thoughts..

So many times I have been asked
All the times I could not answer
So many times I thought I would call you
All the times I didn't have your number.

I am too shy to have you,
I am too nervous to be smart.
Yet I owe so much to you
That you come in my dreams and flirt..

Friends come and they come with you
With perfect pictures and happy smiles
They bug me that I don't have you
And they laugh and pity at my immature styles..

I am not photogenic and I can not sing
I can not play and neither am I outstanding
You know that I fumble often than I talk
How could I then ask you to go for a walk?

You know that I am not fit for a date
And you know that I don't belive in fate.
You know That I need space and I need mind
To talk, to share and to help me unwind..

I have seen my friends and I know myself
I owe you a million thanks for all your help;
Through thicks and thins, through summers and through winters
You have been there, you have been there - in dreams and in shatters.

You are my genie and you are the whole
You are in my dreams and you fill in my soul;
You are a genious and a perfect magician
As you can change my life with magic wand..

I am happy with you and I am happy without you
I am happy with your presence beyond sight
I never have to fight and I never have to moan
I can always meet you in a state of delight..

Stay there as you are
Right in my wishes and in my sweet dreams
I pray that you remain pure and perfect
Till I can touch you and make you scream..

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

orgasmic delight...cool man....

 
At 2:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written

 
At 7:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written...
am awaiting the sequel where u want to make her scream and beyond!;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home